Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is now in search for a Writer I/II to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Draft and edit technical/legal documents and letters based on internal materials. Revise documents according to the internal specifications and client feedback. Reply to client messages in the case management system.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. Master’s degree or above. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Word and Google Docs is a plus.
- Professional writing and/or editing experience and a writing or liberal arts related degree is a plus.
- Excellent writing, editing, research, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to gain a basic understanding of a variety of different scientific topics.
- Ability to present complex research in clear, concise prose accessible to a wide audience.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management, and outstanding client service skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.