Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Legal Writer to work only in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
Write the declarations of clients based on notes about their experiences. The writing should invoke emotion and be persuasive. May also be responsible for writing cover letters based on a template, if your skills allow it.
WHO YOU ARE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Writing experience.
- Efficient and have a strong attention to detail.
- Professional writing experience preferred.
- Able to work with cases involving abuse and trauma.
- Organized in order to properly write the client story.
- Able to work independently and remotely.
- Know how to use Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat.
- Have an upbeat attitude and a desire to learn.
- Care about the rights of undocumented Latinos in the United States.
- Can follow directions and work within operational systems by following a training manual.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Reliable Internet connection, computer, and webcam (for meetings).
PAY: $15.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.