Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Freelance Content Writer to work virtually only in the U.S.
JOB TYPES: Flexible; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL…
- Be responsible for ensuring the consistency of messaging for one or more insurance product verticals at every stage of the user journey.
- Simplify the complexities of insurance in clear, concise, on-brand copy.
- Partner with the Acquisition team on copy needs for a variety of channels, including email, paid search, paid social, podcasts/radio, and influencers.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (including Product, Business Development, and People) on copy needs for internal and external projects: our product flow, conference materials, pitch decks, and more.
- Partner with the other writers and designers on the Brand team to craft quarterly organic social campaigns that explore new approaches, test new techniques, and push the client’s brand to new heights.
- Understand and adapt to legal guardrails necessary in insurance marketing.
- Champion our brand guidelines by rigorously applying them to your work and encouraging their use by other teams.
TO OBTAIN THIS ROLE…
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5/+ years of experience in a copywriting, copyediting, or similarly writing-heavy role. Growth-stage startup and/or insurance industry experience is a plus, but is not required!
- Pro at translating complicated ideas into practical messaging tailored to the context and needs of your audience.
- Work does not need an editor to be free of errors and ready to publish, but you never turn down a chance for a second pair of eyes.
- Clear communicator all the time—not just in your work.
- Do not need to be asked to take the lead, get answers, or find solutions, you just jump right in.
- Follow processes, meet deadlines, and come prepared.
- Selfless collaborator interested in teaming up with a group of creative, funny, and kind brand marketers to elevate the look and feel of the client at every opportunity.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $28.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.