Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is now in search for a Remote Technical Writer to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Create and publish accurate and descriptive manuals, guides, and technical drawings for complex subjects related to core data center infrastructure, connectivity, process flows, relationships, and dependencies.
Documents must translate into easy to consume data that can be leveraged by various team levels across the organization to assist with technical architecture, engineering, and operational support.
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Review content and publications for content, grammar, syntax, and formatting.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience.
- Develop and maintain repositories of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with engineers to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3/+ years of experience in editing/writing.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products including Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Windows, Linux and VMWare.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience reviewing and editing work products written by other team members.
- Mastery of English grammar, sentences syntax, and formatting.
- Display a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and strategic thinking.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of data center, storage, compute, and cloud technologies.
- Networking knowledge in the areas of Software Defined Networking, firewalls, load balancers, switches, routers, and IP Management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.