Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Remote Receptionist to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Full-time; Contract
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Creating invoices for all incoming clients.
- Maintaining note-taking or minutes for meetings.
- Scheduling and arranging appointments.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Filing/e-filing of documentation.
- Organizational management.
- Prioritization of workload and daily tasks.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. Certified Notary Public.
- Secretary/Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Able to speak Spanish.
- Ability to use and learn about standard POS, Android, Google, and iOS software (i.e., Square (invoicing & appointments), Google Play, Apple Store, Google Maps, and Google Voice).
- Excellent communication, customer service, and relationship-building skills.
- Teamworking, organization, and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, negotiation, assertiveness, flexibility, tact, discretion. Ability to be proactive and to take the initiative.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJROXANNAG when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.