Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is now in search for a Remote Payment Specialist to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time; PST hours
SUMMARY: Financial processing of transactions for the program or project. This includes daily bookkeeping and record keeping, auditing, financial reporting, and the preparation of documents for processing with a focus on compliance.
- Collaborate with finance and production teams regarding management of compensation to external parties, such as vendors and external collaborators.
- Handle correspondence regarding payment and compensation with external collaborators.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Follow established guidelines to review and update payment status.
- Match payment reports to corresponding records with all supporting documentation.
- Investigate and resolves problems associated with processing of payments or other financial discrepancies.
- Perform general bookkeeping work, which may include entering data and maintaining records, invoices, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002 controls documentation and requirements within scope of job responsibility.
- Participate in audit activities and initiatives with both internal and external auditors to facilitate efficient and effective audit processes (i.e., SOX, internal, external, general compliance, tax, etc.).
- Processes payments using internal payment tools.
- Track and update payments using advanced analytical skills.
- May update or recommend improvements to internal processes as needed.
- Participates in meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as required to support the team.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school or equivalent.
- 2-3 years accounts payable or related experience.
- College degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and a strong understanding of data analytics/tracking.
- Skilled in Google Workspace: Google Sheets, Docs, and Gmail.
- Knowledge of SOX as it pertains to compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge beyond what is needed to complete the assigned tasks.
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior work from home experience is a plus!
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.