Remote Pathology Transcriptionist/Editor
Work at Home Job Source (https://www.workathomejobsource.com) is now in search for a highly talented and motivated Remote Pathology Transcriptionist/Editor to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Contract; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
Pathology- Monday thru Friday between the hours of 3:00 pm and 11:00 pm EST with weekend availability.
Acute Care- Current need is evenings or overnight, but must include Thursday and Friday. **Some of the day shifts are available Monday-Friday/Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday (FT hours are needed, but will also allow PT)** Also, in great need of 2nd and 3rd shifts, including Friday evenings.
SPECIALTIES: Acute Care, Pathology work (Independent Contractors) as well as QA.
PLATFORM: Fluency (Acute Care and Pathology)
- Maintain ongoing personal education and reference library to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Maintain knowledge of new procedures, medications, etc.
- Ability to review reports for completeness against voice files and correct errors in transcription, grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Correct omissions or inconsistencies found.
- Stay up-to-date on any account changes and adapt accordingly.
- Review and keeping updated on Master File instructions for all account specifics.
- Medical Transcription: 2 years (required)
- Willingness to work consistently with significant experience in transcription and speech editing of medical record reports, with a minimum of one year of recent on-the-job, medical transcription experience.
- Ability to provide proof of transcription education and/or reference.
- Capable to consistently produce accurate medical reports with a Quality Audit score of 99% or better. Strong background in medical terminology.
- Commitment to meeting minimum daily quotas and strict quality standards.
- Ability to work independently and have a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to pass a skills assessment.
Access to high-speed Internet, PC and foot pedal.
- Processor: I3 or better processor/AMD K4 and above
- Hard Disk: 250 GB or larger hard drive (Spindle or SSD)
- OS: Windows 10 branch 1809 or higher. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 are not supported.
- RAM: 8 GB or more
- MacBook is NOT supported.
Pathology: Multifactor apps need to be installed on MTs cell phones (must be Duo, Imprivata, and Microsoft Authenticator), so you will need an active and current cell phone with access to the app store of your choosing.
PAY RANGE: $15.00-$60.00 per audio hour transcribed.
TO APPLY FOR A TRANSCRIPTIONIST AT HOME AGENT POSITION:
To start your journey as a transcription agent, kindly visit https://www.workathomejobsource.com/. Once there, click on the "Join Now" button and navigate to the Transcription Work At Home Job Bank registry to become a valued member.
When submitting your resume, please remember to include the agent ID code WAHJSEWeaver as a reference.