Mobile Notary Signing Agent
Certified Mobile Notary Service (certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now hiring Mobile Notary Signing Agents.
Please call us today at 405-568-7539 (certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) to get started and to sign up to become a Mobile Notary Signing Agent.
A notary's schedule needs to be flexible, and it is important that as a notary, especially a self-employed one, you make yourself available to be reached at all times.
This is because sometimes documents need to be signed with little or no warning, during both the typical "business" as well as "non-business" hours of the day. Working as a notary is more than just watching someone sign a document, stamping it with your seal, and then signing your name. Notaries are expected to have a thorough knowledge of the laws that deal with officiating documents as well as checking the signer's willingness, consciousness, and understanding of the document they are about to sign. When a notary affixes his or her name to a document, they are assuming all liabilities that come with this legal document.
A day as a notary public will vary from day to day, depending on if you are a notary because of your current job, or if you are a self-employed notary. Appointments will vary. When at an actual appointment, a notary must obtain several forms of identification from the individuals whose signatures are being notarized, to verify that they are who they claim to be. Once verified, a notary oversees the signing of the documents, then seals and signs the documents
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence
- Notarizing various legal, administrative, and medical documents
- maintaining notary diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing, and collating reports
- organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritizing workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
- acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- if more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
Key skills needed for the job:
- Good communication, customer service, and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- ability to use standard software apps & packages (eg Square invoicing & appointments, Android Play Store, Apple Store, Google maps, google voice) and to learn.
What do you do Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM?
Do you have Wi-Fi?
What time do you wake up in the morning normally?
Any experience as a receptionist or secretary?
You will Need Wi-Fi & Quiet Work Area.
Required Work Experience & Licenses
1 or more years as a Certified Signing Agent
3 or more years in customer service
Valid State Drivers License
Compensation: $125 to $200 per loan document appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary. Please call directly at 1 (405) 568-7539 to discuss any questions and how to join our notary network.