Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Legal Assistant to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Full-time; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
DAILY DUTIES: Client interaction, calendaring, drafting and filing of correspondence, pleadings, documents and forms, monitoring of cases and court appearances, case organization, assist with hearing and trial preparation, coordinate document signings with clients, and provide additional administrative and case support as needed.
- Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or a High school diploma with equivalent experience.
- Notary Public License is preferred; if not currently licensed, the selected candidate must be able to sit for and pass the Notary exam within the first six months of employment.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Respectful and empathetic consideration for clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft 365 and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and community partners.
- Fluent (speaking and writing) in Spanish and English is preferred.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote-work environment (familiarity with technologies involved in a virtual work environment including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc. is preferred).
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJROXANNAG when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.