Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is now in search for a Corporate Legal Assistant to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Full-time
- Prepare and file Form IDs with the SEC to obtain EDGAR codes, and file Form Ds with the SEC and states.
- Prepare and file Trademark or Copyright assignment agreements with the USPTO.
- Prepare and file UCC financing statements.
- Prepare first drafts of various documents, such as resolutions, written consents, LLC agreements, bylaws and other corporate governance documents.
- Forming LLCs and corporations, obtaining EINs and other formation tasks.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for performance of general paralegal duties.
- Preparation and distribution of invoices to clients, and management of accounts receivable.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Paralegal certificate and/or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3/+ years of relevant corporate paralegal experience with a law firm and/or in-house.
- Registered Notary Public, or willing to obtain a Notary license (including for Remote Online Notarization).
- Action and results-oriented, with the ability to demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with US securities filings, including Form ID, Form D, and state Blue Sky Filings.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Highest level of accuracy, superb attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
- A high degree of proficiency with the Microsoft 365, Clio (time-keeping software), NetDocuments, Adobe Acrobat Reader, DocuSign, and Litera Compare.
- A positive attitude, collaborative mindset and a desire to be part of a strong, supportive team.
- Ability to manage heavy email flow.
- High degree of responsiveness and quick turnaround.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.