Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is now in search for an Administrative Assistant to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Part-time; Flexible; EST, Central, and MTN Time only
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS…
- Serve as a primary resource for internal communications.
- Maintain data administration for Safety Department.
- Maintain company SharePoint site; create and update files, maintain organization.
- Develop and manage a variety of documents, including spreadsheets, reports, policies, agendas, meeting notes.
- Compose and initiate correspondence, letters, and memos to internal stakeholders.
- Schedule and attend meetings and conference calls, make necessary arrangements for meeting rooms and audio/visual equipment.
- Manage the company’s Travel platform.
- Assist executive team with administrative duties, file management, hotel reservations, event registrations, calendar appointment creation, presentation preparation and assembly.
- Assist the Contract Administration and CNUC Management with the bidding process as needed. This includes formatting and editing content, uploading documents, and coordinating printing and mailing.
- Purchase and manage company equipment for new hires, contract startups, and conferences.
- Assist in administrative accounts payable processes, including processing vendor billings, expense claims, coding, and expense tracking in accordance with company accounting guidelines and procedures.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- MUST be a U.S. citizen.
- Associate’s degree and related experience or Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must be willing and able to learn other programs as necessary.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and employees.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently; extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to present the company well and professionally at all times.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.