Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is now in search for an Accounts Payable Associate I to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Data Entry; Flexible
SUMMARY: Review, processing, and data entry of approved vendor invoices and other payment requests of moderate to high complexity, priority, and/or dollar volume relating to and in support of the Company’s operations.
- Processing and data entry of vendor invoices and payment requests of moderate to high complexity, priority, and/or dollar volume for items such as capital asset purchases, advertising, consultant payments, contract payments, tax payments, check requests, and executive expense reimbursements.
- Perform detailed reviews/audits of all documentation supporting payments to be processed in accordance with Company policies and procedures; including matching invoices to electronic or hard copy purchase orders and receiving documents, and verifying approval signatures against current authorization lists and dollar limits.
- For each invoice or payment request, verify that the GL distribution/account coding is appropriate and consistent with the type expense, the legal entity receiving the invoice, and the operating department that originated the purchase.
- Ensure that invoices and other payment requests are data-entered into system under the appropriate “payor” entity, with appropriate pay dates that will result in the payment being received by the vendor or other recipient within agreed-upon/established terms or by the due date specifically requested.
- Work with Procurement/Sourcing buyers to resolve purchase order related issues that are impeding the release and timely payment of an invoice. This includes relaying information to the buyer about the error message received when the posting attempt occurred.
- Participate in and support process improvement and system enhancement projects, and proactively identify ongoing opportunities for such improvements (i.e., accounts payable workflow, and account-coding quality).
- Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Works with management or Senior peers on non-complex projects or as part of a team on more-complex projects, to learn through experience (typically requires 1 to 3 years of related Accounts Payable experience).
- MUST be a U.S. citizen.
- High school diploma or GED (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles, practices and processes.
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices.
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to financials and Accounts Payable systems/processes.
- A strong ability to analyze documents, invoices, contracts in regard to payments.
- Skilled in data entry.
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in an organized manner, maintain confidentiality, and communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, and public.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJAmyR when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.